Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Day 21 of 31 Day Spooktacular- Numbered Pumpkins

I'm guessing you have seen numbered pumpkins all over blogland and pinterest. A few artificial pumpkins, a can of spray paint, and one piece of heavy-duty wire later I came up with my own version.




I can't believe we are over 2/3 done with the Spooktacular series. Halloween will be here before we know it!  What are your plans?


I'd love for you to follow along for the 31 Day Spooktacular

Catch up!

 Day 1 (Candy Corn Tablescape)
Day 2 (Costume Ideas)
Day 3 (GOURDgeous decor)
Day 4 (3 Ingredient Pumpkin Cookies)
Day 5 (FREE Halloween Printables)
Day 6 (Acorn Desserts)
Day 7 (Pumpkin Candle Holders)
Day 8 (Specimen Bottles with FREE Printables)
Day 9 (DIY Book Crafts)
Day 10 (7 Layer Dip- Halloween Style)
Day 11 (Skull Basket)
Day 12 (Fall Mantel- Guest Post)
Day 13 (Danger Sign)
Day 14 (Skeleton Centerpiece)
Day 15 (Vintage Cupcake Toppers)
Day 16 (DIY Halloween Goblets)
Day 17 (Snake Wreath)
Day 18 (Autopsy Display)
Day 19 (Spiderweb Pumpkin)
Day 20 (Mummy Wraps)

You might find me linking up to...

8 comments:

Marsha said... Best Blogger Tips

Great pumpkins! Our plans??
We will have a hotdog cookout. It will be our 12 th annual. You don't have to eat a hotdog to dig into the candy bucket either--you can head straight for the treats!

Hilliary Meisner said... Best Blogger Tips

Love the pumpkins! I am not sure of my halloween plans! I will be with my boyfriend for part of the day before flying home! Maybe he will plan something!

Designing Domesticity said... Best Blogger Tips

Cute! I always love a good knock off. Well done. Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier. liz

Anne said... Best Blogger Tips

That's so cute! I love the silver and black.

Jessica @ FourGenerationsOneRoof said... Best Blogger Tips

Very cute :) I made a similar snowman pumpkin for the playroom! Fun!

Laurel@ChippingwithCharm said... Best Blogger Tips

Cute idea :) Laurel@chippingwithcharm

Honey at 2805 said... Best Blogger Tips

Great pumpkins! You are full of gterrific ideas, Coley!

Thanks for linking this lovely post to Potpourri Friday. I appreciate your participation, my friend!

Faith said... Best Blogger Tips

omg, i love that so much! i seriously need to do something next year .... i plan on buying a crapload of things on sale this year that way i can go crazy next year! :)