Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Day 8 of 31 Day Spooktacular- Bottle Specimens

Has anyone read the October issue of Country Living? If so, this image will be familiar.


Although this concept is great year-round, I think it's especially fun during Halloween! 

To recreate my own, I took a few of my 10 cent garage-sale bottles and gave them a quick coat of ivory spray paint. 

   

I then visited Graphics Fairy and picked out a few of my favorites...are these not the cutest?! 


After resizing the graphics to fit my bottles, I printed and cut them out. When the paint was dry, I used spray adhesive to attach the graphics to the bottle.



Do you like the graphics I used?
Visit Graphics Fairy Here to get the same ones :) 

Also, check out Nan's version from You Could Make That- she has a wonderful tutorial and displays hers beautifully!



I'd love for you to follow along for the 31 Day Spooktacular

Catch up!
 Day 1 (Candy Corn Tablescape)
Day 2 (Costume Ideas)
Day 3 (GOURDgeous decor)
Day 4 (3 Ingredient Pumpkin Cookies)
Day 5 (FREE Halloween Printables)
Day 6 (Acorn Desserts)
Day 7 (Pumpkin Candle Holders)

Email me at coleyhueske@hotmail.com with projects or tutorials if you'd like to be featured :)

You might find me linking up to...

15 comments:

Hilliary Meisner said... Best Blogger Tips

They turned out great! So cute!

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

So adorable! I may need to try this one!

Tina´s PicStory said... Best Blogger Tips

I like the first pic. thanks for stopping by :)

eleven-o-one said... Best Blogger Tips

That's a great idea. Yours look really great!

Michelle @ Michelle Lee Interiors said... Best Blogger Tips

SO cute!! Great job girlie!

mylifeasamrsh.blogspot.com

henning love said... Best Blogger Tips

i love those!! you did a great job with the prints, really love those

his little lady said... Best Blogger Tips

those look A.mazing!!! i wish i was this creative!
xo TJ

Lindsay said... Best Blogger Tips

These are awesome! Love how they turned out!!

Taylor Greenwalt said... Best Blogger Tips

I am impressed. They would also look good with botanical for spring. Oh, Christmas presents! Great idea you have.

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said... Best Blogger Tips

Love this! How did I miss it? I have to say, you have one of my very fav blogs lately - it's really great and chalk full of craftiness!

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

Seriously that is brilliant - and it is the FIRST time I have ever really found a project online that I WILL FOR REAL do myself - and I swear I will post abouit it and send folks yourway too ... really! GREAT job! I'm stopping in early to follow from the Friday hop ... and Hope you can stop by, visit, and return the favor soon. http://www.shaunanosler.blogspot.com/

beachside cottage Linda said... Best Blogger Tips

HI - Am your Newest FOLLOWER!

Nice to meet you - I love Halloween and all your spooky posts!

Happy Weekend -

Linda
beachside cottage

Anna said... Best Blogger Tips

These turned out great! I can't wait to catch up on all the other projects you've been doing!

Cat Martin said... Best Blogger Tips

Love the ideas of 31 days of any holiday...the bottles are way cool!!!

Nan said... Best Blogger Tips

Thanks for the mention, Coley! I'm having some friends over to do these. It'll be fun to see what each person comes up with!

Nan
youcouldmakethat.blogspot.com