This idea is compliments of Martha Stewart Living magazine. I love how easy and fabulous this project is!
To Make It...
1. Spray paint a wreath black (or silver, green, purple... whatever you fancy) and let dry.
2. Spray paint plastic snakes black (or whatever color you chose for your wreath). Let dry. I bought mine at the dollar store and used around 30 snakes + 2 larger snakes to hang on the top and the bottom.
3. OPTIONAL: Paint red eyes on a few of the snakes.
4. Using hot glue or floral wire, attach the snakes all around the wreath.
5. Hang proudly and watch people do double-takes.
I'd love for you to follow along for the 31 Day Spooktacular!
Day 1 (Candy Corn Tablescape)
Day 4 (3 Ingredient Pumpkin Cookies)
Day 5 (FREE Halloween Printables)
Day 6 (Acorn Desserts)
Day 7 (Pumpkin Candle Holders)
Day 8 (Specimen Bottles with FREE Printables)
Day 9 (DIY Book Crafts)
Day 10 (7 Layer Dip- Halloween Style)
Day 11 (Skull Basket)
Day 12 (Fall Mantel- Guest Post)
Day 13 (Danger Sign)
Day 14 (Skeleton Centerpiece)
Day 15 (Vintage Cupcake Toppers)
Day 16 (DIY Halloween Goblets)
You might find me linking up to...