Monday, October 10, 2011

Day 14 of 31 Day Spooktacular- Skeleton Centerpiece

We are well into October, bring out all of your Halloween decor people!  You don't always have to buy stuff either, look what you have on hand. For instance, this centerpiece was made from an over sized glass, black sand, and skeleton pieces cut from a garland that I bought on clearance last year.

No tutorial for this one, the photos say it all!













Be creative! Instead of the materials I used, you could use...

buckets, flower pots, vases, cups, or bowls for the base... 

or

 sand, dark rocks, crushed oreos, or chocolate cake mix for the 'dirt'...




I'd love for you to follow along for the 31 Day Spooktacular

Catch up!

 Day 1 (Candy Corn Tablescape)
Day 2 (Costume Ideas)
Day 3 (GOURDgeous decor)
Day 4 (3 Ingredient Pumpkin Cookies)
Day 5 (FREE Halloween Printables)
Day 6 (Acorn Desserts)
Day 7 (Pumpkin Candle Holders)
Day 8 (Specimen Bottles with FREE Printables)
Day 9 (DIY Book Crafts)
Day 10 (7 Layer Dip- Halloween Style)
Day 11 (Skull Basket)
Day 12 (Fall Mantel- Guest Post)
Day 13 (Danger Sign)


You might find me linking up to...

 

7 comments:

Hilliary Meisner said... Best Blogger Tips

This looks great! So creative!

malia said... Best Blogger Tips

no bones about it-- it's a great project ( -:

Mr kane said... Best Blogger Tips

how cool!!!

kisses
JK
Http://mrkanerule.blogspot.com

Meredith from A Mother Seeking said... Best Blogger Tips

Such an amazingly cute idea! Clever!!!!
~ Meredith From A Mother Seeking Come find me on my blog, A Mother Seeking...

FABBY'S LIVING said... Best Blogger Tips

I love it, great centerpiece, I'm into the macabre too! Come to my table for some supper. Lots of hugs, FABBY

Sherry said... Best Blogger Tips

I've been browsing your blog...you are so creative, love your creepy Halloween decors. http://decoratingwcents.blogspot.com

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said... Best Blogger Tips

Another fantastic idea!!
You should link all these up to the Harvest Party over at Holiday Have. There is a link on my blog...

Hugs,
Deb