In my opinion, things taste better when they are served creatively! You could cut up a fast food cheeseburger and put them on a skewer for an appetizer party and I would think they are the best things in the world. So here are some fun ways to make your drinks stand out (even if it's nothing special :) Click on 'source' for the recipe.
- Place drinks in mason jars, seal the lid, and keep in a rustic tub of ice
- Garnish with fresh mint, lemons, limes, or pieces of fresh fruit
- Freeze fruit, herbs, or edible flowers into ice cubes
- Serve drinks in huge canisters or buckets with a ladle
- Dip the rims of the glasses into colored sugar or salt
- Thread fruit of veggies on skewers and place in drink
- Serve with old-fashioned striped straws or cute umbrella straws
Fresh Melon Quenchers
Lemon Water (an everyday favorite of mine)
Festive 4th of July Cocktail
What are your favorite summer drinks?