Sunday, April 17, 2011

Parade of Homes

Yesterday I went to the Parade of Homes with a couple of friends who are in the process of building.  We got some great ideas (and not so great ones) but it seemed after we went through about 5 of them, everything seemed to look the same.  Most of the homes seemed to have the same features.... open concept layouts...modern backsplashes...sleek, built in fireplaces...granite or high definition laminate... extra large cabinet hardware.




We have the same kitchen cabinet hardware!


 Vessel sink with stainless steel/glass backsplash. Although I love the look, I think it will date quickly and the stainless would be hard to keep clean.


 Notice the large hardware.

Love this light fixture!

  Blue is my favorite color, so I was drawn to this vessel sink.




Lots of tiled accents.  I can honestly say I am not a fan.



I bought new white doors for our bedroom and bathroom, along with brushed nickel door handles. This house makes me want to get brushed bronze knobs/hardware instead!

1 comments:

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

I love the transformation of your home. Your kitchen is just BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!! Great choice in color w/the countertops, love the cabinets and ther hardware, the faucet and double sink!!!!
Did great on your bathroom as well.
going to enjoy following your blog