Friday, April 29, 2011

Spring has Sprung

Almost all the snow is melted and the first signs of spring are here! Dustin found these out in the fields and brought them home yesterday, don't they look wonderful on my new countertop?!





I'm ecstatic about finally getting rid of this...
 
and getting this...

 (Notice where the old backsplash was? And yes, we will find a way to conceal the cords!)


Although I really wanted Quartz, because of price and color choices we ended up with granite (my close 2nd favorite).  

It will be awhile before I can put up the official "Before and After" photos. I still have hook up the sink/faucet, change out the color of the outlets, put everything back into the cabinets, and install the backsplash.  

This weekend I will be working on putting my kitchen back together and admiring my new counters :)



0 comments: