Saturday, April 9, 2011

Spring Organizing

When I first moved into our house, I was at a loss of ideas for how to organize all of my jewelry and accessories.  Nothing was big enough to display all my goodies, and how are you suppose to decide what to wear if you can't see all of your options? I searched and searched  until I found this wonderful over-the-door organizer.
 (Note: Ignore the hideous door it's hanging on, this will be changed very soon!) 


 Because I started my spring cleaning/organizing, today I sifted through my collection and rid myself of everything I haven't worn in awhile. Yes, believe it or not, I did get rid of quite a bit!


This is my favorite organizing tool in the entire house. I use it on a daily basis and even though it looks cluttered, no one sees it cuz' it's on the back of the bedroom door!


I purchased mine through a catalog, but you can find the same thing here.

Happy organizing!

7 comments:

Rachel B said... Best Blogger Tips

I love that thing!! I just wish my dinky apartment had an extra door for me to hang it on :(

Coley said... Best Blogger Tips

I love this thing! I have it on the back of our bedroom door right now because we are in the process of replacing the door I had it on and Dustin HATES it! Haha, it clunks and makes so much noise when we open and close it. So if you get one, put it on a door that you don't use very often :)

Christina'Marie said... Best Blogger Tips

So amazing. I've been looking for the perfect organizer for my ginormous collection as well... this one is perfect!

Gail said... Best Blogger Tips

What a PERFECT solution- all in one place and you can see both earrings and necklaces at the same time.

TMichelle said... Best Blogger Tips

I too have one of these and keep it on the back of my linen closet door (inside my bathroom). I love it. I hadn't thought of attaching the hair flowers to it or headbands.

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

LOVE this idea! I have the same thing for my belts and hats but I didn't know they made one for accessories.


Sussan
http://blog.styletread.com.au/

Lisa Montsion said... Best Blogger Tips

I hear you. I keep my shoes all open in my room instead of in my closet so I can pick the shoes that match how I feel that day.

lisa