Monday, October 31, 2011

Day 30 & 31- Halloween House Tour & Party Recap

Obviously, I like Halloween.  But I'm going to admit that I am a little relieved it's (almost) over... it's a lot of work decorating and throwing a party.  The party was a major success, we had over 50 people show up and had a blast until 4am :)  

After sharing so many crafts and spooky projects for my 31 Day Spooktacular, I figured it's time to give you a little Halloween House Tour and Party Recap.

Kitchen





Living Room










Dining Room




Bathroom


Party Recap




 




You can barely see my zebra costume here but that is what I was!


You might find me linking up to...

7 comments:

Kirsti @Lovely LaLaLand said... Best Blogger Tips

Yay! I've been excited to hear about how it all went. Looks spectacular--or should I say spooktacular?? ha.

*Shabby LOCO!* said... Best Blogger Tips

OMGEEEE Luv the witches legs!
And the barfing pumpkin' GENIUS! Lurv it all! Great Job =)

Jessica @ Nuchey's Mommy said... Best Blogger Tips

Holy macral you go all out!!!! The witch legs under the chair are awesome!

Blog Hops Everyday said... Best Blogger Tips

Great job on the details. Al the little parts make of the hole. Wow.


Hi, we are new followers. Please stop by and check out our new blog Blog Hops Everyday. If you host a blog hop feel free to add your button to our site. Blog Hop Till You Drop!

Bobby
Your One Stop Blog Hop Shop
Blog Hops Everyday
31 Days to Build a Better Blog

the cheese thief said... Best Blogger Tips

Wow, you really went all out and it looks great. I don't think I would want to use that restroom it looks so real and freaky.

Katie Newcomb said... Best Blogger Tips

Coley - Your house looks amazing and the party looks like it was a blast! Thanks again for letting me be part of your Spooktacular!

Donna VK said... Best Blogger Tips

Coley - your ideas and decorations are amazing! I am more than impressed!