Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I'm leavin'... on a jet plane...


I am unbelievably excited to say that I am on my way to Vancouver!!

Do you know the blog, Colour Me Happy?  This is one of my all-time favorite blogs, and Maria Killam is the brains and beauty behind it. She holds True Colour Expert Workshops across the United States and Canada and I'm attending the last one. 

So. fricken. excited!

I'm looking forward to learning about undertones, choosing colors, and (re)designing rooms based off of color.  Hopefully when I return on Monday, I will be a True Colour Expert :) Can't wait to share all my info with y'all! (apparently traveling makes me take on a southern accent??)



Did I mention I'm excited?!

5 comments:

Bobi said... Best Blogger Tips

How fun! I am so jealous. Come back and teach me something:)

Bug and Bird said... Best Blogger Tips

that is really exciting that you'll get to attend a conference like that!

also, it's really exciting you're getting to go to Vancouver!

i honeymooned in tofino at WickInn last September and landed in Vancouver on the way there, amazing beauty

Alex said... Best Blogger Tips

That sounds like so much fun! Have a blast!

Drew {Coral Cafe} said... Best Blogger Tips

Oh Wow!! Have a marvelous time! You must post pics when you get back! ;)

Hollie Ann said... Best Blogger Tips

Wow I am so jealous! I would LOVE to do this!